Thursday, January 30, 2014

11.8 gb left in brand new iPad Mini 2 16 gb? - 1

I purchased an iPad Mini awhile ago and it came with a capacity of 12.8 gb. Obviously this isn't a lot but I assumed it to be normal with preinstalled apps and software. I have only downloaded 2 apps which took up a couple of mb and I took 4 pictures. When I checked the storage again, I got shocked finding out that only 11.8 gb is left. I haven't done any update whatsoever. Is this even normal? Why did it take up as much as 1 gb? Can you please help me out? I'm a little worried. :(

I checked the usage portion in settings and only a couple of mbs and a few kbs is used, so I'm pretty sure that the apps have nothing to do with it. :(

Here's a screen-shot of it!

http://s354.photobucket.com/user/Bhawnalovezu/media/image_zps5b1afd02.jpg.html?filters[user]=139102601&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Thank you so much!

Читать далее: 11.8 gb left in brand new iPad Mini 2 16 gb? - 1