Saturday, January 18, 2014

Any Good Sad Romance Movies Like A Walk to Remember and Keith?

I'm really into sad romantic movies lately and have watched a few but need more. I've already searched online for some but they're either too old or I can't watch them on my iPad or laptop for free. I don't want any below 2000 and please don't mention these ones because I've already watched them:

The Notebook - really enjoyed it (cried a lot)
A Walk to Remember - one of my fav movies (cried even more)
Dear John - really good (didn't cry though)
Remember Me - loved it (shed some tears)
Titanic - LOVE it (cry every time)
P.S I Love You - it was OK ( cried A LOT)
Now is Good - it was good (shed some tears)
Keith - really liked it (didn't cry though)
The Lucky One - least favorite one (didn't cry)
Safe Haven - it was good (didn't cry)
The Vow - Really good ( didn't cry though)
I think that's all the movies I've watched which are related to sad romance movies.

I know about The Last Song which I'm going to watch soon. Also I would preferably want movies which are based on teenagers and set in a high school or something like that (doesn't have to be). I will love you if you can give me a movie which I would really like to watch. I swear I've watched all the good movies:'( oh and I don't want any comedies. I don't mind if they're action or thrillers or anything like that just as long as they have romance In them and are sad. Thanks in advance ;)

Читать далее: Any Good Sad Romance Movies Like A Walk to Remember and Keith?