Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I feel like a total loser.cutting myself doesn't even help?

About a month ago my bf came over to my house 3 times. He only came in for a few mins and then we went to the park since I knew he wasn't allowed inside. I didn't let my parents know since they're racist (especially my stepdad) and I felt ashamed. So it all happened when they were at work. My bf is great. He buys me flowers, calls me everyday etc. well as it turns out my neighbour saw us that day and told my stepdad who told my mum. She said she was sad that I have secrets from her and asked if we have to see gynaecologist.but of course me and my bf didn't even do anything.only hang out at the park. My step dad yelled at me and took my iPad. I got this weird panic attac or whatever that mum wanted to call an ambulance. Tbh I don't care if they yelled at me. I don't care if they're mad. I care because I feel like I've let them down. I don't even wanna face them ever again. I also told my mum about me cutting myself and she told me she knew but was waiting for me to tell her. And the thought of breaking up with my bf pops up too. I'm so lost.

Читать далее: I feel like a total loser.cutting myself doesn't even help?