Friday, January 24, 2014

I really want to give my heart to GOD?

Nothing I desire more than this. I know its the best way to go and it is in my heart to do it but I feel like I would have to really have to change some habits, for example I am convinced that internet and television would have to go. Things like smart phones and ipads are huge distractions to life. Basically I am willing to live a basic life but honestly my flesh is warring against my heart desire. My heart wants Such a conflict. I know the spiritual walk is deeper than what people think because the way to Jesus Christ is narrow. I know that I would have to be pure, I know that I would have to watch what enters my heart, and I know I must be forgiving to others. Any advice?

Читать далее: I really want to give my heart to GOD?