Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm sick of these idiots?

These two idiots who are brother an sister think they're so perfect. Every time I see them they have new stuff, last week they got a ps vita each, yesterday they came to school with an iPad Air each and it was the 64gb model… They wear expensive clothes and act like its nothing…

They get A+ all the ******* time and always have money with them. After school they always go shopping or hang out at the beach buying expensive ****.

They're top of the class, one can play piano like ******* Mozart and the other can play guitar like a badass and it pisses me off.

Their parents are rich as hell and live in a big house… They have perfect looks, creamy white skin, big green eyes and light brown hair it seems like theirs nothing they can't do.

Even if they were lazy and dum their parents are worth a ******* fortune so it's not like they'll ever be poor…

While I'm living in a shitty 2 bedroom apartment with my drunken mom and my 4 other brothers and sisters. I get nothing in life, I'm good at nothing and constantly get F grades all the ****** tme. My life is just a big hole of ****.

Why is their life oh so perfect while mine is just the worst?

Читать далее: I'm sick of these idiots?