Sunday, January 19, 2014

IPad 'Charging is not supported with this accessory?

Okay, so I've had this first gen for ages and I understand everything has to break but it is in very good condition. My iPad never charges unless it's off and if it's on it says 'Charging not supported with this accessory.' It's not the charger because I've used five different chargers and nothing charges it. I would go to the apple store but I seriously doubt they can do anything about it and all that's going to happen is they're going to charge me a great deal and it'll break in another week, so I'm not going to do that. I've rebooted it, I've dine everything. I would be ale to cope with it charging when off but it takes a whole day literally just to get 100% and then runs down in a few hours which isn't worth it. I seriously need help with this. I know it recognises that it charges because when it's off and I plug the charger in it automatically turns back on but then the yellow exclamation mark comes up and it's just getting to the point where it's too difficult so work with. Help, please!

Читать далее: IPad 'Charging is not supported with this accessory?