Monday, January 27, 2014

Shaky and Trembling Hands?

Ever since maybe around grade 3 or 4 (in grade 12 now) I've had these shaky hands. And maybe two times in grade 9 and 10 my hands shook violently to the point of freaking me out and having to sit on them till they stopped. When i went to a doctor last winter she told me it was because i was a naturally nervous person but when im by myself im not nervous and my hands still shake? The first time my hands shook violently i was in my room laying on my stomach reading a boring Manga(Comic Book) on my ipad and my hands started shaking and i dropped my ipad and couldnt close my fingers or hold anything so i sat on em'. stopped after a minute or two. I've had my blood tested and its perfectly normal. So i was wondering why this is happening. And if there is any advice to get it to stop?

Читать далее: Shaky and Trembling Hands?