Thursday, January 30, 2014

What other Apps are available that are like BADLAND and The Room?

I love to play games on my iPad when I'm in my taxi on the way to Uni, I play games like BADLAND, The Room and The Room Two but I've completed them and I'm wondering what other Apps are there?

I enjoy indie games but unfortunately you can't get The Binding of Isaac on the App Store. I enjoy puzzle games but ones that aren't too hard as I only play a max of 30 minutes each session. I don't mind having to pay for an app and actually have £30 put away for just purchasing apps.

Any suggestions would be great and I'm very open minded and don't mind trying other things except shooting games like what EA have out out since I leave that for my PC.

Читать далее: What other Apps are available that are like BADLAND and The Room?