Monday, January 27, 2014

Which ipad mini should I get?

So I am in need of some opinions on choosing what Ipad mini I should get. First off, I'm getting an Ipad no matter what, so don't recommend me a Samsung Or nexus. Reason why I want an Ipad is because I have a ton of money I have invested into the app store, and I just like the os. I am either getting The first generation or the retina, both Ipad minis. The thing I plan on doing on these devices is Web Browsing, watching Youtube, Maybe some light gaming, and the occasional typing for school papers. This isn't going to replace my computer, I have no intention doing so as I have a beefy custom built. I just want to get a tablet for when I am not at my desk. I am coming from an Ipod touch 4th generation, so I'm not sure if this is retina or not. Any opinions on what ipad mini I should get? Thanks!

Читать далее: Which ipad mini should I get?