Friday, January 31, 2014

WiFi Keeps Disconnecting?

Hi,
My family and I just moved, and got Shaw - we're all computer newbies so we used the free router they gave us (I don't know what kind it is, I just know it's linksys). It worked perfectly fine for a couple months. First, the Internet on a Samsung Ace phone wouldn't work, even though the phone said it was connected and the signal strength was full. I thought it was a faulty device, except later an iPad and an HP laptop started doing the same thing. The Internet doesn't work. The only solution we've found is to turn the WiFi off, and then back on - it works for maybe ten minutes before it stops connecting.
The thing is, an Acer laptop that we have connects fine, and has never had any problems. None of us can figure out what's wrong.
Thank you!

Читать далее: WiFi Keeps Disconnecting?