Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Catch her/him cheating?

Are you concerned about your spouse's commitment? Do you ever wonder who they are texting or calling when you are not around? Have you ever caught them slipping before? If so I can help. If your spouse has an iPhone/iPad I can pull up every text message, phone call, EVEN deleted pictures WITHOUT them knowing. All I need is their Apple ID and password; if you don't know it I can help you obtain it. This is 100% discrete and private. I will send you everything via dropbox and let you go from there. Contact me at trapgod1017@gmail.com for services. I charge $50 per rip depending on how much memory is on their iPhone/iPad. THIS IS 100% REAL. I am a professional hacker providing PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. ONCE AGAIN APPLE PRODUCTS ONLY. 100% PRIVATE.

Читать далее: Catch her/him cheating?