Sunday, February 16, 2014

Do I fix my ipad or do I get an new ipad mini?

Ok so I dropped my ipad from my lap to the flirt at a restaurant and when I looked at it the entire screen was red and this happens a year ago so we went online because people said that it could be fixed by hitting it on the back a little but that didn't work so we went to a repair place and they said that it must be a problem with the motherboard and it would cost 200 dollars just to get the parts and another 50 to get the screen off and put the new parts in. So I have been using my sisters old ipad because she has a kindle fire that she uses, but it dosent feel like mine and I have been using it for a long time now. So this week my sister said that she is going to use the money she has been saving to get a new ipad mini and I thought what the hell I will get money to get a new ipad mini too but now my family is telling me just to fix my old ipad but is cost the same to fix and I tryed to tell them that but they are not losening so I wanted to know what you guys think I should do.

Читать далее: Do I fix my ipad or do I get an new ipad mini?