Thursday, February 13, 2014

Facebook page removed?

Hello. I have a friend who I was chatting with earlier today on Facebook and when I went to respond to her chat on my iPad, I suddenly received a message that read I did not have permission to chat with the person. I checked Facebook on my desktop computer and it read: Sorry. This Page is not available. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Does that mean my friend removed her Facebook page, or could she have blocked me? I searched for her on a different Facebook account I have, which she does not have added, and I saw the same message that I typed above.
Added (1). I looked on my Facebook friends list and she still appears as a friend. Her profile photo is still visible and her name, which would be blue if it had an active profile, is black. I asked a friend of mine, who is also friends with her and who does not have multiple Facebook accounts, if he was seeing the same thing and he is.

Читать далее: Facebook page removed?