Thursday, February 13, 2014

How should I deal with annoying people on a long car ride?

I'm off of school next week, so I want to go down south to Georgia because of the snow storm. My older sister lives there, she can take care of herself, but she's not used to the snow, and the cold. I live in New York, so it's like my everyday weather. Anyways, when I told my mom I wanted to go, she said that's fine, but the plane tickets will cost a fortune because it's last minute. Then she remembered her niece is going down to Georgia too. But the thing is, she doesn't think I can handle going down south with them. They are like the most difficult people in the world. I'm surprised they live under one roof together. There's my aunt or cousin Kayla. She has to make sure her son gets EVERYTHING he wants. That includes my things too! Then there's Ashley and Amiyah. They're the teenage twins but not identical. They also argue for EVERYTHING! It can be as simple "who has to get up to turn the tv on because we can't find the remote?" Then there's the son. He always has to get his way. He wants EVERYTHING. I was thinking about bring my iPad to watch some movies or play games. I'd bring my headphones to ignore them. But my mom said that he's going to ask me for it. Of course I'll say NO! Then he'll tell his mom upfront driving. So then she's going to try to make me feel bad for not giving it to him. Then Ashley might stay on my side, while Amiyah's on the other! Then they'll argue about who's right. So can anyone give tips or advice on how to deal?! Sorry if it's too long! I appreciate all of your answers! Thanks in Advance!

Читать далее: How should I deal with annoying people on a long car ride?