Thursday, February 13, 2014

How to gain your parent's trust again?

so basiclly me and my mother had this huge fight the other day because she found me talking to this boy at my school in an inappropriate way over text ( like really inapropiate ex: about sex and anal and 69 etc ) and i'm just 14 ( plz no hate ) . I know that i'm totally wrong but she now dosent trust me anymore, she took away my laptop, iPad,cellphone and i can't go out alone with my friends like unless she is going out and she would take me with her ( boring! ) so can you please just tell me if there is anyway that i gain her trust back quickly? Plus i have been failing lately so she hates me more.

i know how much of a terrible person i am right now so please. Any help:)

Читать далее: How to gain your parent's trust again?