Friday, February 28, 2014

How to get them to trust me again?

So my parents went through my text messages and found out that 4 months ago my ex boyfriend gave me a hickey on my breast and fingered me (nothing more happened) and I'm 17… Definitely NOT proud of it and I regret it. We've done nothing intimate eversince then. And they found out because this guy leader (21 years old) I met at a week long church event texted me dirty questions and I admit I answered some of them. That happened a month ago. And eversince then I've not talked to him. But I've gotten saved & I've changed ever since then. I've never snuck out, did drugs, alcohol, or anything. But my parents took everything away from me. Driving privileges even to work & school, hanging out with my sister, my iPad, and phone.

I sincerely feel terrible about it. They won't believe I felt/feel bad about it. I've apologized over&over. I've done nothing bad since, But they still won't trust me. I'm not asking to be ungrounded. I'm asking for my relationship w/ my parents back.

Читать далее: How to get them to trust me again?