Saturday, February 22, 2014

How to tell if someone is an internet predator?

I go on this website called Quotev, which is like a fan fiction/ writing type website. On there you can talk to other members, and a few days ago this guy messaged me. I chatted with him a bit, an he seemed pretty nice and had the same taste in music with me. He said that he was 16. I lied and told him I was 14 and I lied about my name. He did have a picture of a teenage guy as his profile picture, and it wasn't real professional; it looked like it had been taken with an iPod or iPad. After about two days he said he loved me, and that I was amazing, beautiful, etc. It was almost too good to be true. I kinda just played along, telling him that I liked him too. Today I began to get a freaked out because he kept telling me that he loved me. Once again, I played a along. I told him that my account got deactivated, and he freaked, telling me that his depression would get worse if I left and stuff like that. Does he seem like a predator? What should I do if he is?

Читать далее: How to tell if someone is an internet predator?