Friday, February 14, 2014

I CAN'T DOWNLOAD APPS?!

I have an iPhone 4s. When i try to go to the app store and download or update any free app its says sign in required, i sign in and my payment information pops up, its because my credit card declined, i have no money in it. I don't have the "none" option. Its not there! I know that the none option was there last time, and now its completely gone. Its also happening to my iPad from school. People are saying i have to just create a new Apple ID but i don't think i can for my iPad because its the school's and they had us put the Apple ID given to us. I'm just really mad now because i can't download any apps and don't know what to do. Is there any way i can fix this problem without creating a new Apple ID? Please help thanks!

(Also, is there any other countries that have the option? I'm in the U.S)

Читать далее: I CAN'T DOWNLOAD APPS?!