Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I have a HUGE CRUSH on my teacher?

My teacher is 25 and I'm 14. He is so hot. I like to stare at him and listen and follow what he says (one of the reasons why I pass his class). I'm addicted to him. I keep wishing I was born at 1988 so I can marry him. He is so like freakin sexy. A stalk his FB page and I have ton of pictures of him in my ipad. I keep thinking of him. On Friday, he was absent and I was freakin worried about him. I'm always the first person in class. And I always like the way he acts, talks, and write. HIS HANDWRITING IS SO SEXY. I always go to the bathroom because he signs this bathroom pass and I keep it in my journal. And I kinda know where he lives (spokeo.com). Whenever he grades my paper, I always cut out the numbers and comments and glue it in my journal. I kept trying to get his attention but it doesn't work out the way I expect it. I'm sad because when I graduate college, he will be 36 years old maybe have a family. I want him to get me pregnant. He plays those video games on PS3 and I want to chat and flirt with him. At my school, we have this tutorials program after school where you get to make up work or learn something you don't understand. So I went to his class after school to make up the quiz I failed and I turned it in. He added some points because he liked my handwriting. HOW CUTE!
I tried to sit next to his desk, but the students cannot see the board. And I also act like him, like playing his favorite video games or watching his favorite show and do this and do that he liked. And I also liked how he teaches. He inspired me to be a teacher. And when school is over, I'm going to cry the rest of my life because I miss her. I want to hug him forever. I want to be in his house of him in my house. And I want to sleep with him in the same room together (not in the same bed). Even if I was a boy. I want to see him getting an erection. I always turn in my work early and he makes cute comments like "perfect" or "good". Next thing I do is prank call his phone number I know and disguise my voice and tell him how I feel. I also sent him a love email last week and he hasn't said anything. I wish I was his neighbor so I can see him through my window. In my closet, I have a picture of him (because the closet is where I change). I glued his picture and draw the rest of his body with paper. This week, I got a pillow that has a picture of him. And I also make into a manikin by stuffing things into clothes and pants and a picture of him on the top. I pretend I have sex with him. One time, I had him for 5 hours for testing, and it was A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I was in the front and I get to stare at him, and his privates.
IM in 8th grade BTW…

This is serious, what should I do?
Additional Details
*I'm going to cry the rest of my life because I miss HIM.

Читать далее: I have a HUGE CRUSH on my teacher?