Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm sure my iPad has a virus. Is it possible?

Now I know that there is no known iOS virus, but I am feel certain there is a virus on my iPad.
I used to watch a lot of tv shows and films online on my laptop, thus giving it may viruses (I think this is how it got the viruses anyway). I do this on safari on my iPad now and have been for quite a while. Recently it's been acting up, to the point where I can't use it at all. Can't go on my pictures, emails, iMessages, downloaded apps, notes are spontaneously deleted constantly, tabs on safari also spontaneously disappear, etc.
People I've discussed it with are absolutely adamant that it doesn't have a virus but it must because I've done exactly what I did to get a virus on my laptop.
Can someone please help me with this? Does it really have a virus? And if it does then what should I do?

Читать далее: I'm sure my iPad has a virus. Is it possible?