Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ipad air has crackling in the earphones?

I got my ipad air 64gb like 3 or 4 weeks ago. I am fairly certain this problem has started happening within the past 2 weeks. Basically, I've tried the Apple headphones and another kind and they both get crackly and buzz a LOT, sometimes after 10 min and sometimes after i plug it in. I would say it happens 20% of the time, and all I have to do is unplug the headphones a couple times and pause and play the music a couple times and then they work fine. But it is kind of a nuisance, so I can't figure out if this is worth sending it in, because it's fine otherwise. I have AppleCare + but my relative has all of the documents so I don't know how I would prove it to the people at the store. Should I take it into the Genius Bar or leave it alone?

Читать далее: Ipad air has crackling in the earphones?