Friday, February 21, 2014

Is talking angela safe?

I have heard the rumors about a hacker and all and during my Spanish class we had Free time and everyone started playing talking Angela and you know stuff like that and they got all exited and what not so i decided to download it and after like 5 minutes the app was still boring (it wasnt on child mode) and i got bored and delete it. But i SHARE my apple ID with my little sister and talking angela was on her ipad but the instantly delete it bc i told her about it a day before. She told my mom and my mom got really mad and explain things blah blah. Then i dont know why but my little sister told me that my mom said that someone download talking angela on her phone (not an iphone or apple related, so i didnt have any access to her phone) and im scared! What if the hacked download the app on my moms phone (bc i have my moms phone number on my ipad) is there any way that after deleting Stalking Angela still has access to your things? Is it safe?

Читать далее: Is talking angela safe?