Thursday, February 27, 2014

Is there any chance i'll be able to own my own house?

Ive been thinking a lot into the future lately, and I cant help but think that i'll never be able to afford my own place. Im only 19, and already my bills are taking over my life. Rent to give my parents, gym, phone bill, ipad bill, and the random bills that pop up. Im literally left with just over £400 a month if im lucky. Yeah its more than enough to survive on. But thats only because ive only got to pay £200 a month rent to my parents. I was planning on moving out with a couple of friends to experience a bit of independance, but thats not going to happen now because there would be no way i'd be able to save.

I feel like if im going to save (say £200 a month) im not going to be able to have a proper life. I wont be able to buy things that I want, or be able to go on holiday. And I will have to be saving for a lot of years if im able to save only half of a deposit I would need for a house.

Is there anything that will help me be able to own my own house one day? I know im only 19 and I am looking for a new job where I am able to earn enough to be able to save and have a life at the same time. I just feel like my generation are completely screwed when it comes to buying your own property. Im also at an awkward age bracket. I have 3 years working experience, but im still younger than 21.

Is there anything that I will be able to do? I would preferably like to own my own house by the time im 24.
Added (1). Also, I am cancelling my gym membership:-)
Added (2). I never went to college and cant afford to go now and even now I still dont know what I would do. Im just hoping I manage to find a job where I am able to work my way up. Also there are so many graduates that are unable to find a job because they dont have experience. College and Uni are not always the answer.

Читать далее: Is there any chance i'll be able to own my own house?