Monday, February 3, 2014

My iPad Isn't turning on? - 1

I've owned an iPad2 for several years now and it pretty much hasn't had any problems.
I went to bed last night and it was working fine. I woke up this morning and while I was using it, it shut off like it wasn't charged. I put it on the charger and instead of coming on, it stopped at the Apple logo.

It's been doing this continuously on its own for hours, and I've looked up methods to fixing it. One was to hold down the power and home button while it's connected to my computer, and release the power button once the logo appeared to connect it to iTunes.
But once I did this iTunes told me it couldn't be updated and restored because I have a passcode.

Can anyone please help? This is getting kind of annoying.

Читать далее: My iPad Isn't turning on? - 1