Saturday, February 15, 2014

My son is being so rude to me and my husband?

My son, he's 16, and he stands 6'3'' And weights in 300lbs He works out at the farm. He made his own concrete weights… And he's not fat at all. And now he's being so rude to me and my husband, everytime in the morning he goes downstairs and says "Morning Midgets" It's so hurtful, he's acting like he's better than me and my husband which is so hurtful. And sometimes when my husband is trying to watch TV, he snatches the remote and change the channel. My husband try to take it away, but our son is just way to tall and stronger than him, sometimes our son pushes my husband away. And sometimes when i'm eating, he snatches the plate and eats my meal, and if i try to yell, he was like "Sorry, i can't hear you down there, go bark somewhere else little chihuahua" it hurts me so much:'. I'm only 4'11 and my husband is 5'4. And please i need help, this question was deleted, and there is no point of me grounded him, because he's in his room most of the time, and please don't tell me to take away his cell phone. He has none, he doesn't want one. He's more of an old school, he doesn't use Computers, ipads or any technology like most kids does. He's always spent his time at the farm, i once told him not to go there. He just walks away like nothing ever happens. Like nothing just like that… He just kept on walking. And he doesn't have any friends, he doesn't want one. He's a loner, my husband tried to talk to him about his behavior, and he was like "I am who i am, my attitude stays the way it is weather if you like it or not. Because if you don't, then you can send me to the orphanage" I am crying like what made him becoming like this? My husband did tried to slap him once, but he was too quick and he was able to grab my husband's hand and pushes him away. Of course, he fell down… Please i need advice… I reposted this because the answers i got was not really helping… :(

I know it's long, but please i need help.

Читать далее: My son is being so rude to me and my husband?