Saturday, February 22, 2014

Why is he constantly making fun of me?

There is this teacher in my school who acts really weird. He's always walking into my lessons and staring at me it's really strange. The other day, I was sat in assembly and he was sat across the room from me, but he turned in his chair so that he was facing me and he was on his phone and it was held up and pointing in my direction, and then when some other students walked up to him, he quickly put his phone away. Another time, I was walking to class and he stood right next to the door which I was walking towards and he was on his phone again and it was held up and pointing in my direction and I had to walk past him to get to my class. Then one time, he walked into my lesson and sat on my table,two seats away from me and was on his iPad and again, he turned in his chair so he was facing me and his iPad was pointed in my direction for about 10 minutes and then he eventually left. Why is he making fun of me like this?

Читать далее: Why is he constantly making fun of me?