Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Why won't the police leave me alone?

I am 25 years old and never had a criminal record in my life but last year something happened outside my house and I got arrested for it and yet I had nothing to do with it. The police raided my house and yet they didn't have a warrant they took loads of my stuff my children's game consoles my iPad mini ect and still haven't got anything back then the other week the police smashed into my house again and absolutely trashed my house and took more of my stuff and tried to tell me there was drugs in my house when there wasn't and they didn't even make a list of what they taken both times now I don't know what to do but surely this isn't right and it's deffinatly not fair I feel like I can't live my life in peace and that they are constantly harrasing me can anyone help me

Читать далее: Why won't the police leave me alone?