Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A teacher lied to me?!

This year 7 coordinator tried to sort out this problem.

This kid went on my ipad a started messing around with it. I walked over to him and took it. He uncliped the keyboard to it and broke a key. I told the teacher and he told the year 7 coordinator.
The this kid wouldnt admit to braking it. The coordinator asked for witnesses and asked them questions. The Coordinator said to me he asked 4 witnesses and then said they all said I broke it. My best friend was in that room.And told me there were only 3 witnesses. And only 1 said that I broke it! (That person was the kid who broke it's best friend.) The other didnt see it and my best friend told the truth. I think the coordinator lied because theres a contact everyone signs. Anyone who brakes anyones personal property will pay for a replacement. But its $100 and cant be fixed. So now Im pissed off at the coordinator and the kid who broke my keyboard. How do i get two birds with one stone.

Read more: A teacher lied to me?!