Thursday, March 13, 2014

Facebook app won't let me log in? Unexpected Error?

I have an iPad mini. Everything was working just fine until my dad logged me out because we can't get out laptop fixed yet, so he uses my iPad. Anyway he logged out and when I tried logging back in with the app, it keeps saying " Login Failed. Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Error code 190 (FBAPIErrorDomain)".

I have changed my password, turned my iPad off and back on, and uninstalled Facebook then reinstalled it. The weird part is, it lets me log in via the browser but not the app. What's going on? Can I fix this? Could the different accounts cause a problem with it? Because although I would love to have the laptop back (My dad uses Facebook a lot and every time I get my iPad charged a little bit, he drains it back down to 5%. Then there are problems like these where we have no clue what's going on) , we can't afford to get it fixed yet.

Thanks!
Added (1). Man, that sucks! It's so annoying! Facebook runs a lot better on the app for me:(

Читать далее: Facebook app won't let me log in? Unexpected Error?