Sunday, March 16, 2014

How much could I sell it for?

Apple iPad 2 with
ACCESSORIES:
-original box
-Apple black leather Smart Cover
-10w charger and cord with USB extension cord
-Optional Jailbreak (Swipe keyboard included, PS3or4 controllers may be used on games with controller support)
-Optional list of jailbreak tweaks, I can pre-install them if you'd like (of your choice, of course)
GAMES(All are optional):
-Flappy Bird
-Modern Combat 3&4
-N.O.V.A. 3
-Asphalt 7&8
-Grand Theft Auto 3, Vice city, & San Andreas
-Minecraft PE
-All Temple run games
-Pitfall!
-Super Hexagon
-Plants Vs Zombies HD
-Smash Hit(paid)
-Dead Space HD
MOVIES&TV(All are optional):
-Gran Torino
-Iron Man 2
-ted (unrated)
-Breaking Bad(season 5, both parts)
-Doctor Who(season 7, both parts, day of the Doctor, time of the doctor)
-SouthPark (Random episodes, mainly my favorites, total of 11)

-email me at zyoung172@icloud.com if you are interested

Read more: How much could I sell it for?