Thursday, March 6, 2014

How to become a better loser?

When one of the teams I root for or I lose at anything I get angry. It doesn't matter what it is I can't handle losing. I lost a game of 8-ball pool on my IPad on e and I hit myself on top of the head with the IPad and it cracked the screen up and I had to use my insurance to get a new one. And once after my college lost a basketball game and I ended up getting a ticket for driving crazy out of anger. It doesn't matter what the game is…baseball, football, scrabble, pool, Monopoly, what have you, I can't stand to lose, or be on the losing side as a fan. I just lose control of myself. I don't want to be this way, but I just am. What can I do to change?
Added (1). Izzy probably thinks I am lying. Well I'll say this. The screen was unreadable and just showed a bunch of blended colors after I hit my head with it. So I am pretty sure it cracked. Even if it didn't crack it was plenty messed up.

Читать далее: How to become a better loser?