Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I dreamed a strange dream about justin bieber?

Hi last night i had a strange dream about jb

First i was at my parents bedroom playing ipad
And the in found a video if I watched it then jb will come to me exactly the same time and then he came and danced with me after that he kissed me at the lips!
And then I don't know what happend I was in another country with my cousins and it was some bad guys who wanted to find and kill us (jb wasn't there he disappear) and I had a clock if I put on it I could feel where the bad guys are if I touch an object (like earth bending in avatar) and the they attacked us and we won them and I watched jb video again and then he came and kissed me and hugged me?

I don't even like him or his songs but now it feels like I like him does someone know what it means?

Читать далее: I dreamed a strange dream about justin bieber?