Friday, March 14, 2014

I might be an accessory to a crime?!

okay, yesterday after school i stayed after and took the bus, then a person lets say his name is John and he told me I FOUND AN IPAD! I said, really? Did you return it to the person? He said no and he explained "i already tried to look for the person today" (btw he found it outside on the school bench) and he told me i asked around who's it was and im going to tomorrow too. And then i said. Good. Does it have a number and he said no. Then i said okay… And he put it back in his bag then I had to go home because that was my turn to turn into my block and he was ripping some paper off and laughing and he said "haha F* no" and i was like wth? Then i saw him walking toward the office today assuming he was taking it back and then i went to my next class. Thennn in the afternoon i was hanging out with my friends and he said hey jewel do you want your charger? Because the previous day he asked for it to look for a number into the ipad (the owners number) and i gave it to him my being the dumb naive person i am >:( and he had it and he was like i still have it bragging to the world an his mom was RIGHT THERE! And she didnt care! And then i said Want me to unlock it i have like 6 computers at my house! And then he gave it to me and took my number to get it back. And i told him i;d have it to him by tomorrow so i could call the school and tell them i have it and i'd like to return it on monday. BUT HE WANTS IT BACK BY TOMORROW AND IF I DONT GIVE IT TO HIM HE WILL COME TO MY HOUSE WITH HIS MOM. So should i lie and tell him like a white lie like "my mom found it and returned it to the school" or give it to him and let him get caught? B the wayi called he school and told them my name and his name and that i have it t return but i think i might give it t him and let them search his backpack and find it. The essage i sent said "my name is ________ and i want to report that i have an ipad stlen by ______ (ex. John) and i would like to give it back (and the rest of what i explained in this paragraph) and I THINK IM GOING TO BE PUT IN JUVI FOR A MONTH AND GET EXPELLED AND MY MOMS GONNA HATE ME AND OH GOD! This girl told me all of that might happen t me but i really cant let that happen to me! I dont want my mom to have my iphone for a longer time im already grounded from it! And i dont want her to be disappointed and mad i can't do this to her:'( please help me and tell me what can happen. Can i get in troule for taking it even with good intentions? Please pleeeease help me. PLEASE! By the way im 13 and a half in 7th grade:)

Читать далее: I might be an accessory to a crime?!