Thursday, March 13, 2014

I think I might be moving things in my sleep?!

Okay, so I lost my wallet like 9 months ago. This doesn't sound weird but I KNOW I left it on the couch In my room. I remember seeing it there when I was walking to my bed for the night. The next morning I couldn't find it. I tore my room apart for like 2 hours looking for it. I looked other places to and. I reported it stolen and kept looking for 2 weeks after. Anyway, I just chalked it up to me being and irresponsible poop. It was just really hard for me to believe I lost it because I felt so sure It was I'm my room. Okay so present day my brother left his iPad here (first gen) and I was messing with it all night. Now it gone! I woke up and it's gone! No one said they took it and I trust my family. I'm kinda freaked out. I think I might move stuff in my sleep? I know it was on my bed! And now it's just gone. I also found watch my watch in a weird place. It was on the floor on the side of my bed but I remember putting it on the shelf on the other side. Should I recored my self sleeping? Or what? I'm scared it a ghosts or aliens! Haha just kindling but not really. It's not like some one stole them because who would just take the iPad and leave my lap top and 360? And no one ever they'ed to use my card.

Читать далее: I think I might be moving things in my sleep?!