Monday, March 17, 2014

Is what I'm bringing on american airline okay for travel?

I want to make sure i'm taking the right things on the plane because I don't want any problems.
So what I plan on bringing on the plane with me is:
- My Carry on (yes it fits size requirement): Clothes, shoes, hair tools
* I want to know if I can take my makeup bag in my carry on and it will be acceptable? I carry all of my makeup in it and it each item is less than 4 ounces. My makeup bag isn't clear, so should I put it in a clear zip lock as well? Or am I only allowed 1 zip lock bag with everything I need put in it (i.e. Toiletries, shaving razor, etc.)?
- My iPad is coming with me in the passengers seat
- My purse and blanket
- My book

Anything recommendations on what I SHOULDN'T bring?

Read more: Is what I'm bringing on american airline okay for travel?