Thursday, March 13, 2014

My iPad is connected to the internet, yet the wifi signal isn't showing up?

My iPad is working fine. I can visit webpages, use apps, go on youtube, and everything else a normal iPad that is connect to the internet should be able to do. However, my wifi sign (in the upper left corner (next to where it says iPad) has stopped showing up. This happened about a week ago. Everything still works perfectly fine, but it doesn't show that its connected. When I go to settings, it says everything is connected, yet it doesn't show in the top left of the screen. Whats happening?
Added (1). It is connected, it says its connected in the settings, its just not showing up like it used to. It still works.

No, I do not have a cellular plan on it. Im talking about normal WiFi

Читать далее: My iPad is connected to the internet, yet the wifi signal isn't showing up?