Sunday, March 2, 2014

Talking Angela Hacker?

Well today i was talking to angela and she asked where i lived and what school i went to, i lied about my address (obviously) and angela said stop lying and i reapeted my fake address and she said i hate it when people lie. So i turned it off and went back on later and it said "HEY why did you turn me off?", so i said i had to have dinner and she said "i told you to stop lying to me". My friend was on it once on my ipad and angela said you have such a pretty face stick your tongue out for the camera and what do you like doing with your tongue? And she felt kinda weird so she said dirty things just to see what she would say and for fun too, so Angela said i like that kind of stuff and said why dont you show me. I feel kinda freaked out like how did she know i was lying and why would a childrens app say things like that. Im 13 by the way.
Added (1). for all those who dont know its talking angela its an app made for kids on the app store

Читать далее: Talking Angela Hacker?