Sunday, March 2, 2014

What usb wifi adapter should i buy?

What usb wifi adapter should i buy? I have a toshiba satellite laptop running on windows 7 and i have deleted and installed the wifi driver after replacing my hardrive and it still won't connect to my wifi (i know my wifi works because my ipod, ipad and other computers can still hook up to it) but ive heard that i just have to buy an external usb wifi adapter. I want to buy one that will keep the internet speed fast but is not too expensive, preferably off of amazon. Idk i wanna buy the most popular one off amazon but i'm afraid it will be too slow. My laptop will be two floors above the router but before my hard drive broke the WiFi strength was pretty good my internet was decently fast. Is there certain usb wifi adapters that will or will not work with my laptop? Thanks.

Читать далее: What usb wifi adapter should i buy?