Monday, March 17, 2014

Would you let just anyone use your electronic device?

Lets say, you are out and someone wanted to use your cell phone or if you were out with family while using either your phone, camera or tablet to take photos and some stranger asks if you would like them to take a photo of you and your family (using your electronic device). Would you let them? I'm just asking because earlier I was with family taking pictures of my mom with her iPad and this guy asks my mom if she wanted him to take a photo of the both of us. I, being the one holding the iPad, refused to give it to him despite my mom telling me to give him the iPad because I wasn't sure if I could trust him with it. I was wearing strappy wedge heels on a snowy hill (I didn't know we were even going to visit the snow) and if he does end up being someone who would steal, I wouldnt be able to chase after him. Anyways, do you think I was right in refusing to give him the iPad or that I was being rude because he was just being kind? I don't know why I feel guilty for being rude.

Read more: Would you let just anyone use your electronic device?