Monday, April 14, 2014

Get past icloud lock on ipad?

So I recently had my ipad stolen and at the time it was running the old ios. Someone stole it and I was able to find them but when I got it back it was icloud lock. I am not the original owner but I traded my old iphone for it. I don't know the original owner and the person who stole it I can no longer get in contact with. I went to Apple they said they can't help me without proof of purchase. This new system doesn't make any sense it's supposed to help protect devices from being stolen yet I can't get into my own device. Plus I don't see how this benefits anyone you can't even contact the owner if the device is locked because Apple will give you no info. Does anyone have any ideas or had a similar problem, I don't know what to do it's basically a $300 paperweight now. Is there anyway to get this unlocked?

Read more: Get past icloud lock on ipad?