Friday, April 25, 2014

How I delete cash history from my browser in my iPad and get more space in my iPad?


I clean my history in the Safari browser in my iPad it's shows that it clean the history, but in my iPad settings it's look like everything is the same like nothing had been changed. Why? I guess it's not too much but if I did not clean cash for a while, there should be something to clean, and I need this space. I find myself deleted things that I still want in my iPad just to insert new ones and I think the browser has a lot of blame in the space thing. It should be show even 1mg if there is 1mg, and if I did not deleted history for 6 months it should be a few hundred mg, is not it?, and now it did the same with my songs I delete even that i don't want to (why it does not show in itunes in my computer all the songs I have?), I delete and nothing only after I deleted one application it's started to show those I deleted but only songs i delete after the the application deleting, but if I just open the browser every space I had gone… (please help)

Read more: How I delete cash history from my browser in my iPad and get more space in my iPad?