Thursday, April 24, 2014

How to stop my sis from controlling my life?


I am 14 years old and I'm the middle child. My older brother is fine but it's just my 10 year old sister.
Don't get me wrong, I love her to bits but., well:
I want to just chill out and she'll say "let's play handball."
She knows she is a better player than me and I know that once she starts she doesn't want to stop unless I lift her up and carry her inside.
So I would say no.
She chucks a cow and carries on with "why!"
She just drives me nuts.

Another thing… I am not the most attractive person in the history of the universe, I am 14 years old, short, scars all over and ultra insecure. I have never had a date before (I am a girl btw)
My brother had his first girlfriend at 9 and my sis has had guys fall for her since kindergarten.
She asked me one day if I would rather look like her (in four years time) or me now. I turned to her and said.
"I have acne, curves and battle scars, but I have already gone through puberty so I know who I am, you haven't yet gone through puberty so what you look like in four years is unpredictable, you will get acne due to hormones and you will put on weight."
She absolutely lost it! Accusing me of calling her fat and ugly! Wtf?
So back to my original question… How do I stop her from controlling me? My parents know but they aren't doing anything about it. She controls their lives too.
Prime example: we were visiting my great grandmother who we hardly see and when my sisters iPad went flat she whinged so we had to go home!

Read more: How to stop my sis from controlling my life?