Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I cannot connect to the internet?


Hello, I've been having this problem for a while and I don't know what to do. I have a red X over my network connections and behind the x in the background is like a computer screen or something and every time this icon comes up, I can't get on the Internet. I'm currently stuck on my iPad because I can't get on and I've looked over other answers and suggestions and nothing has helped me. This has been going on for three weeks I'm seriously getting annoyed.

I believe I'm the only one with this specific problem. All of the other answers I've seen have said that they can get on Internet but it's just annoying red X's over their network connections. Anytime I go to Click to look at my networks, which it says here is no connections available, and to try to troubleshoot it. When I click troubleshoot it it says to put an Ethernet cable which I'm not really sure what that is into my computer.
this seriously can't be only solution. I really need help it's a Windows 7 laptop I haven't installed anything and all other people with this issue have said they tried to install a Bluetooth thingy I have not installed anything out of the ordinary except for something named Filezilla.

again I have no internet connections available so I can't even toggle so it's not toggle either. Also i have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for it, that didnt work.
It also tells me threres a cable broken but I dont think there is?
If someone could help, please? Im a week without computer.

Read more: I cannot connect to the internet?