Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I have the urge to self-harm due to insecurities?

So a few months ago, an iPad in my house was cracked so badly at the screen. I did not break it whatsoever, neither did my Mom (she said so, i don't know.) There was a helper in the house and I am suspicious it was her that dropped it but I don't want to accuse anyone, so.
My dad went and fixed it anyway, and he said OK when i told him I didn't break the thing. He bought an iPad case that is so large and thick (he was worried it might drop again). The cover was so large that it blocks the camera so I would take it out when I want to take a pic.
Just now I forgot to put the iPad back in the case and he went crazy. He started accusing me of breaking the iPad earlier. I said no and he called me an idiot, that I am trying to manipulate me and that i'm so untrustworthy and stupid and stubborn. I insisted that It wasn't me and he started saying very hurtful stuff.
Just 3 weeks ago, A guy i loved left me, and since then I have been feeling insecure. At night I would think of the hurtful words ppl had said to me and remind myself that I was worthless. I keep finding my flaws and blame myself for it.
I just moved to a new place. I have no friends. I feel alone.
There's a school councellor but I feel so worthless that I don't even think she'd listen to someone so crappy like me.
I feel legit worthless, and having suicidal thoughts. I also have the urge to self harm and cut myself. This thought scares me, what should I do?

Read more: I have the urge to self-harm due to insecurities?