Monday, April 7, 2014

IPad 2 Software Update Unavailable Help?!

I haven't used my iPad in a month or so and now that I would like to start using it again it says I have an update available for iOS 7.1. I'm having an issue with a few of my apps not working properly so I want to install the update. When I click on Install Now and Agree to terms, a message pops up and says "Software Update Unavailable - Software Update is not available at this time. Try again later." I have rebooted my iPad several times over the past few days trying to install this update and it does this every time! What should I do? If I back up everything on iCloud and completely restore it to factory settings, will this fix my issue? And will I be able to get all the apps I paid for back onto my iPad if I back them up and login with the same email?

Read more: IPad 2 Software Update Unavailable Help?!