Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Is eye health getting poorer and poorer in today's generation?


It felt like when I was just a kid that people who needed glasses to see or read better were about 1 in 100.

Now I'm in high school and it seems like it's gone from 1 in 100 people needed glasses to 1 in 10.

I blame social media and all these technology screens. TV, computer, video games, Ipads/Iphones, MP3's, etc.

I noticed it always seems like the people I meet who need glasses to read, are the types that are always playing on their phone every 2 seconds whenever they can.

Anyway, what do you think?

Also, do you know if any studies have been done on eye health in today's generations? I think some have been done but haven't really found any…

Read more: Is eye health getting poorer and poorer in today's generation?