Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Losing the man I love?

This is very complicated. So, I met the man of my dreams in November. When i met him i was currently in a relationship that I was not happy in. I didn't tell him i had a boyfriend because he probably would have never pursued me further. He did find out a month later through Facebook that i was indeed in a relationship. I am going to clarify now that I did not have any sexual contact with either of these men while this was going on. My new guy already has trust issues as he has been cheated on by 3 different women in his past. I did deny that i was in a relationship when he found out. I ended the relationship and entered the new relationship. I felt very guilty for this lie and i did plan on telling him. We fell in love and he is the first man i have ever loved. On friday, he went through my iPad and went through my messages and saw that i was intact in a relationship when he met me. He beat me to telling him. He broke up with me and accused me of having sex with my ex. Which is not true. I know i was wrong, and i did plan on telling him. But he doesn't believe anything i say now and i do deserve that. Im not sure what i should do. I do want him back, but i don't know if he will come back.

Read more: Losing the man I love?