Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My school doesn't help what do I do?


I have problems with mental health that are causing me to not be able to write and occasionally now even type. Even more things like I have to bite my finger in class to stop myself from kicking off because of a weird feeling inside me I can't even explain it. I went to a teacher because I hadn't done any work in one of my lessons and didn't want to sit down for another hour doing nothing but she just sent me back. I know from experience the teachers don't even take me seriously, not even understand me. Seem to enjoy accusing me of attention seeking when I'm just being honest. I do my work on an iPad but sometimes I can't type now I can for some reason but I feel very uncomfortable doing it and I'm scared I can't work in the afternoon. The school does nothing to help and I don't know what to do. I'm lost. I can't do any work. No one takes me seriously. And well I'm a mess. To be honest I've just had a enough of life, even this school but I can't leave it as much as I want to. I've had enough sorry any advice?

Read more: My school doesn't help what do I do?