Sunday, April 20, 2014

Night terrors or something else?


so last night I wrote this… I'm 14 and need help. What do these things mean?

I just has a dream where I was screaming mom over and over but she wouldn't answer me I was in my bed and terrified and I don't know whyÂÂ
I also had a dream after that that I was scared in my bed so I went to Abby's {my sister's} room and I talked to Abby for a bit but then something happened so I began to scream for mom but ended up in another nightmare where I woke up in my bed scared
I also remember picking out green crop tops in a street or in my room
in a closet and being scared and screaming I think for mom
because someone was after me but it's fuzzy and I can't remember who was after me or what really going on, just these few details.ÂÂ
in each dream I felt as if I was yelling into a pillow while hearing my scream being muffled as if I was screaming in a pillow. I think for mom again I have no idea why.ÂÂ
I don't remember which dream it could have been another one but when I finally got to mom after remember having a nightmare
she laughed at me so I slammed the door and heard her laughing more and I was mad.ÂÂ
I just remembered another dream I had where I was watching my iPad and the battery percentage was going up and down I was really confused. Probably means nothing but you know.ÂÂ
these dreams may not all be separate some could be connected i really don't know.ÂÂ
this is has happened before I also have been having chronic headaches that happen a week to two weeks apart.

Read more: Night terrors or something else?