Saturday, April 26, 2014

Should I save my money for a concert?


should I save up my birthday money & my Christmas money to get one direction tickets? I'm 15 & my birthday is in September. I'm asking this so early in the year but I need to figure out if I want to or not because I regret that I didn't save my money last time for them. But if I did save it I would have to get tickets for next years tour (if they have another one) but I just was wondering do you think I should? I already have an iphone & ipad I don't need anything else I'm fine with just this but do you think it would be a waste if I used it all on tickets? By the way I know some people will think it's a waste because they don't like one direction but I love them so much so please don't say anything bad about them when answering this.

Read more: Should I save my money for a concert?